Dear Colleagues in Mass Media!
The Press Service of Sheremetyevo International Airport is there for you to provide expedient updates, all the necessary information, official commentaries, clarify photographing and videotaping regulations on the territory of the airport, as well as provide other information.
Anna Zakharenkova, Head of Public Relations, phone:
Roman Genis, Head of Press Service, phone:
How To Submit Press Inquiries to the Press Service of Sheremetyevo International Airport
Send your inquiry
In the inquiry please indicate:
- The main topic (subject of the inquiry);
- A list of questions;
- When and where the information provided by the press service will be used;
- Contact information of the publication and the reporter.
Please be aware that it may take from 1 to 3 days to process your inquiry. In separate cases processing an inquiry may take up to 7 days.
How to Submit Applications for Photographing and Videotaping on the Territory of Sheremetyevo International Airport
- Please use official letterhead stationary of your publication or TV company, signed by the top manager and bearing an official company stamp. Address your inquiry to Victor Ermakov, Deputy General Director for Security, JSC SIA.
- In the application please indicate the purpose of photographing or videotaping, time and duration of the shooting, provide a full list of crew with their passport information, a list of equipment and contact information of the responsible official.
- Your application must be submitted at least three working days before the intended date of photographing or videotaping.
- Please send your photographing or videotaping application by fax to the Department of Security, JSC SIA:
+7 (495) 234-31-22,and the Press Service of JSC SIA: +7 (495) 232-65-48.
You can inquire about the decision regarding your application by calling
The Security Service of Sheremetyevo International Airport is solely responsible to authorize photographing or videotaping on the airport grounds, and reserves the right to turn down applications without explanation.