If your flight is delayed or cancelled.
According to Clause 99 of Federal Aviation Rules No. 82, in case of travel interruption by fault of the carrier, as well as in case of a flight delay or cancellation due to bad weather, for technical or other reasons or in case of a change to travel route, the carrier shall provide for the availability to passengers of the following services (at the departure point and waypoints):
1) mother-and-child room, for passengers travelling with a child under the age of seven;
2) two phone calls or two emails, if the departure is delayed for more than two hours;
3) refreshing drinks, if the departure is delayed for more than two hours;
4) hot meals, if the departure is delayed for more than four hours, and thereafter every six hours during the day and every eight hours during the night;
5) hotel accommodation, if the departure delay lasts eight hours or more during the day or six hours or more during the night;
6) transportation from the airport to the hotel and back, when the hotel is provided at no additional cost;
7) luggage storage.
The services listed in Clause 99 of Federal Aviation Rules 82 shall be provided to passengers free of charge.
Each case of a carrier’s failure to comply with passenger transportation rules or to provide the services required in the event of a flight delay or cancellation should be reported to the Moscow Prosecutor’s Office for Air and Water Transport Law Enforcement or to the Moscow Interregional Transport Prosecutor’s Office.
The Moscow Prosecutor’s Office for Air and Water Transport Law Enforcement
129212, Moscow, Leningradskoye Shosse, 58/10
tel.: 7 (495) 459-90-38
fax: +7 (495) 459-99-28
The Moscow Interregional Transport Prosecutor’s Office
107140, Moscow, 2nd Lesnoryadskaya, 13/15
tel.: +7 (495) 785-05-38
tel. for media: +7 (495) 785-05-38