If you wish to freshen up, you may use the shower rooms in the Terminal D. They are located in the public area and in all the business lounges and the VIP-lounges of the terminal.
To use the shower room in any of the business rooms or VIP-lounges you must pay a one-time visit (except for passengers with free access).
Shower rooms in the public area are located on the 2nd floor of Terminal D close to hall Baikal lounge. Follow the signs.
- To pay for and use shower rooms you can contact the receptionist of the Baikal lounge.
- Shower rooms are available daily from 9.00 to 21.00.
- One-time service fee: 370 RUB for 30 minutes.
- At your service: a towel, shower gel and soap.
Shower rooms in the VIP-lounges
- VIP-lounges of domestic and international flights are located respectively in the left and right wing of the terminal D. Use the separate entrance from the forecourt.
Shower rooms in the Business lounges